Puragu o nejikomi Biteki・Hatsujō・Ka
Screw on the plug Beautiful・Lustful・Scent
|These lyrics don't have an official translation. The fan-translation was taken from.|
- This song was the first song Dir En Grey ever performed.
- This song's title means "sadist", among other things. To indicate that it holds more meanings, Kyo decided to use the parentheses.
- The title addendum of the remix is supposed to be read as "NIN Mix".
- The words at the beginning and end weren't included in the printed lyrics. According to a comment by Kyo in 絶対音館 (Zettai Onkan) #40 (September 1998), they are:
- いないさいあいやー (Inai saiai yaa)
- The words at the end of the refrain's three lines weren't included in the printed lyrics as well. They're believed to be:
- 愚カニ (Gukani) – Foolishly
- 散リ行ク (Chiriyuku) – Scatter
- 人達 (Hito-tachi) – People
- The words at the end were also not included in the printed lyrics. It's unknown what Kyo sings.
- On the Cage single, the lyrics for the remix version are written entirely in katakana.
|Release Title||Release Date||Song Title||Notes|
|Cage||1999.05.26||「S」 (Z-Z Mix)||Remixed version by Chris Vrenna.|