Koe o dashite sakenda Anata no namae
Letting out my voice, I screamed your name
|These lyrics don't have an official translation. The fan-translation was taken from.|
- An unplugged version of this song was performed on April 21 and 28, 2007. You can listen to this version here.
- Although the title literally translates to "pomegranate", the word is used as imagery in this case, with the lush blood-red meat of the pomegranate resembling a deep flesh wound. "Zakuro" is also used in 柘榴石 (zakuroishi), the Japanese word for garnet. "Garnet" in turn has etymological ties to the "granate" of "pomegranate".
- The album booklet and band score contain a mistake in the first line of the fifth verse:
- 耳を塞いでいた (Mimi o fusaideita) is missing the last い (i). This was corrected in the band score's sheet lyrics.
- In the albums booklet, the ellipsis is displayed as a white slit.
|Release Title||Release Date||Song Title||Notes|
|BLITZ 5DAYS DVD-BOX||2004.03||ザクロ||Filmed on July 3, 2003 at 赤坂BLITZ.|
|TOUR16-17 FROM DEPRESSION TO ________ [mode of MACABRE]||2018.07||Filmed on July 26, 2017 at 中野サンプラザ.|
|DOCUMENTARY OF TOUR16-17 FROM DEPRESSION TO ________||2018.07||ザクロ (mode of MACABRE)||Shinya angle.|
Filmed on July 26, 2017 at 中野サンプラザ.