Karami motsure au bonnō
The intertwining of the tangled earthly desires
|These lyrics were translated by Jewels.|
- 曼荼羅 (Mandara) are geometric configurations of symbols, mainly found in Eastern religions like Buddhism and Shintoism, where they're commonly used as tools for spiritual practicioners.
- 多陀阿伽陀 (Tathāgata) is a term in Buddhism that is often thought to mean either "one who has thus gone" (tathā-gata), "one who has thus come" (tathā-āgata), or sometimes "one who has thus not gone" (tathā-agata).
- In the English translation, three words were left untranslated:
- 御伽 (Otogi) is an archaic term that refers to someone who stays with a (young) lord or noble throughout the night, comforting them. Nowadays it is used with the meaning of "phantasy" or "fairy tale".
- 斑 (Madara) means "spots" or "dots".
- 送り人 (Okuribito) describes a person who sees someone else off.
|Release Title||Release Date||Song Title||Notes|
|2023.07.05||Mastered for analogue.|
|TOUR23 PHALARIS -Vol.II-「a knot」LIMITED 25TH ANNIVERSARY LIVE||2023.10||御伽||Filmed on May 5, 2023 at KBSホール.|