|These are the lyrics of the 1997 version of this song. You can find the lyrics of the 2013 version here.|
Futari de mita keshiki wa ima de wa chinurare
The landscape we see is now bloody.
|There is no official translation available for the lyrics of this song. The fan-translation was taken from.|
- Along with 蒼い月, this was the first song that Dir En Grey ever recorded.
- According to Kyo, the band originally planned to put 業 on their debut EP MISSA (1997), but decided against it, likely because of the brutal imagery of the lyrics. Along with 惨劇の夜, a similar case, the song then was released on「楓」～if trans…～.
- The kanji 業 is usually read as "waza", "gō" or "gyō", which is why this song can often be found under either of those names.
- The kanji 風景 are usually read as "fūkei", the kanji for "keshiki" would be 景色. Both mean "view" or "scenery".
- The lyrics card included with「楓」～if trans…～ mistakenly gives the lyrics as 淫らかな (midaraka na). This was corrected to 淫らな (midara na) on the lyrics card included with 妄想統覚劇 (1998).
- Although Kyo audibly sings 残骸にまみれていた (Zangai ni mamireteita), both lyrics cards incorrectly give it as 残骸にまみれた (Zangai ni mamireta).
- A demo version of this song was included on the 業 / 蒼い月 demo tape. You can listen to this version here.