|These are the lyrics of the 1999 version of this song. You can find the lyrics of the 2009 version here.|
|Japanese||Rōmaji||Translation on GAUZE||Translation on Photo Cards|
Daeki mamire ni shita
Covered in saliva,
moist with saliva
- This song was often extended during live shows. The longest was 42 minutes, according to an interview in Haiiro no Ginka #52.
- This song was initially called 新曲1 (Shinkyoku 1) ("New Song 1") during Dir En Grey's indies days in 1997–98. Out of all indies songs, it kept its provisional name the longest, from May 1997 to October 1998. You can listen to the May 31, 1997, performance of the song here.
- On the photo cards of Dir En Grey's three debut singles, fragments of an alternate translation of this song's lyrics can be found.
- In the GAUZE band score's sheet lyrics, the last kanji in the first verse (残酷絵) are read as ざんこくえ (Zankoku-e), which is their correct reading. However, Kyo audibly sings げんじつえ (Genjitsu-e) as a play on words.
- Likewise, the reading for the kanji 最後 (saigo) are mistakenly given as "sago".
- While the sheet lyrics give no reading for the word "PSYCHO", which is usually read as サイコ (Saiko), it is given as サイト (Saito) in a facts check published in BAZOOKA sys.2.
- In an interview on bayfm OVER HEAT DX, Kyo jokingly introduces the remix as もうこりごり (Mō Korigori) and もうさんざん (Mō Sanzan). Both means something along the lines of "I'm done" or "I've had enough".
|残-ZAN- “D.P.Y. Mix”||アクロの丘 (1999)|