Konya kimi to futari de iretara
If I can get together with you tonight
|These lyrics don't have an official translation. The fan-translation was taken from.|
- It's commonly believed that this song is why fans of the band call themselves 虜 (toriko). However, on December 18, 2020, at the The World You Live In event at Zepp Namba, the band explained that it actually comes from a magazine ad with Die and the tagline 虜になる (toriko ni naru), which means "become a prisoner".
- The line at the beginning of the song wasn't included in any printed lyrics. It's:
- 繰り返す闇の中で 君と二人騙し合えたら (Kurikaesu yami no naka de Kimi to futari damashi aetara) – Return again; in the darkness you and the two tricks meet
- Kyo doesn't seem to sing the で (de) at the end of the first line in the third verse.
- There also seems to be a で (de) missing in the official lyrics, in the second line of the fourth verse after このまま (kono mama).
- This song constitutes one of the only two instances of printed lyrics receiving so-called furigana, the other being AMBER.
- The kanji 唇 in the fourth line of the third verse is normally read as くちびる (kuchibiru) and means "lips". However, the official lyrics provide the reading くち (kuchi).
- The kanji 壁 in the first line of the fourth verse is normally read as かべ (kabe) and means "wall". However, the official lyrics provide the reading ここ (koko).
|Release Title||Release Date||Song Title||Notes|