Koharubiyori no kaze wa myakūtsu hizunda oto de
The spring breeze makes the uneasy sound as my dreams crumble and my future breaks. I have no more……
|These lyrics were translated by Jewels.|
- This song constitutes one of the only two instances of printed lyrics receiving so-called furigana, the other being 虜.
- The kanji 心 in the last line of the main part is normally read as こころ (kokoro) and means "heart". However, the official lyrics provide the reading ここ (koko).
- Although the album booklet comes with an official English translation by Emi Yamada and You Masuda, the translation above was taken from 「我葬の詩」下巻, as it's the same translation, except for two small changes:
- In the first line, the word "brakes" was corrected to "breaks".
- The wording of "the stage turned to darkness" was changed to "the stage will turn to darkness".
|Release Title||Release Date||Song Title||Notes|
|TOUR04 THE CODE OF VULGAR[ism]||2004.10.06||AMBER||Filmed on April 25, 2004 at Zepp Tokyo.|
|TOUR16-17 FROM DEPRESSION TO ________ [mode of VULGAR]||2017.03.21||Filmed on July 2, 2016 at 新木場STUDIO COAST.|