egnirys cimredopyh +) an injection
Aru tsuki no kuroi hi tsuki o zutto mite ita dōkō hiraki nagara
One month I was watching the black sun and moon all the time while my pupils widen
|These lyrics don't have an official translation. The fan-translation was taken from.|
- The title of this song means "hypodermic syringe +) an injection", but the first half was censored by reversing the letters.
- Not only is this the only Dir En Grey song with a line break, but also the only track that is underlined. However, on the Best Album Project website, it's not underlined.
- The word "vier" is German for "four". It's used as a placeholder for the word 4本 (yonhon), meaning "four" in Japanese.
- 肆・陸・壱・伍・漆 (Shi・ro・i・go・na) is a placeholder for a term with a similar pronounciation, namely 白い粉 (shiroi kona), which means "white powder" and refers to cocaine.
- Similarly, the を (o) before スプーン (supūn) was replaced with 尾 (o).
- It also appears as if something is censored in the line 骨の髄から GOD (hone no zui kara GOD), as Kyo audibly sings something between から (kara) and "GOD"; the sheet lyrics give ✕✕ in that place.
- In the album band score's sheet lyrics, the いく (iku) in the second to last verse is shortened to く (ku).
- In the album booklet, the ellipsis is displayed as a white slit.
|Release Title||Release Date||Song Title||Notes|
+) an injection
+) an injection PCM re-constructed attack
|Remixed version by Phab Com Masters.|
|TOUR16-17 FROM DEPRESSION TO ________ [mode of MACABRE]||2018.07||
+) an injection
|Filmed on July 26, 2017 at 中野サンプラザ.|