Jump to navigation Jump to search
GAUZE is Dir En Grey's first album.
|eins _||GAUZE -mode of adam-|
|vier _||raison detre|
|acht _||mazohyst of decadence|
|dreizehn _||GAUZE -mode of eve-|
- The title of this album is depicted as "GAUZE+" on the front cover, but it's not considered to be the actual title.
- In SWicH #30 (1998), Kaoru announced that an album would be released that same year. Evidently, this did not work out.
- According to Die, the word "Gauze" was first considered as an album title in a studio in Los Angeles, 1999.
- The booklet contains additional poems that can be read here.
- Instead of Arabic digits, the band uses German words to number the tracks of this album.
- The LP version was given out in a lottery to 100 people who sent in the entrance tickets included in the first press versions of the Cage and 予感 singles, attached to a postcard included in the first press version of GAUZE. 300 other people received a coin, 1000 other people received a set of three pictures from the jacket cover.
- As of April 11, 2020, I have discovered the numbers 10, 13, 22, 30, 32, one between 45 and 50, 52, 61, 84 and 92, as well as four versions with unseen numbers.