|These are the lyrics of the normal version of this song. You can find the lyrics of the -reverse- version here.|
Kare ni mayoi dashita ano hi kara
From that day that I started to be uncertain about him
|These lyrics don't have an official translation. The fan-translation was taken from.|
- An acoustic version of this song was performed on August 6, 1998.
- The working title of this song was MASK.
- The five lines at the beginning weren't included in any printed lyrics. They're the songs refrain:
- 心は傷ついて癒せずに (Kokoro wa kizutsuite iyasezu ni) – My heart is hurt and unable to heal
- 色あせてゆく (Iroasete yuku) – Its colors fade away
- 愛は崩れゆく中で (Ai wa kuzure yuku naka de) – And as our love crumbles
- 花と咲き乱れて… (Hana to sakimidarete…) – I bloom with the flowers in a riot of colors…
|Release Title||Release Date||Song Title||Notes|
|1999年12月18日大阪城ホール||2000.02.16||Filmed on December 18, 1999 at 大阪城ホール.|