|These are the lyrics of the demo version of this song. You can find the lyrics of the EP version here.|
There are no official lyrics available for this song. Please read the trivia for details.
Akai sora aoi sora kugizuke ni sareta boku
- Along with 業, this was the first song that Dir En Grey ever recorded.
- The lyrics of this version were done by ear, so they might not be completely correct. Compared to the version that was released on MISSA (1997), roughly half of the lyrics are different:
- In the first verse, Kyo audibly sings 蒼い空 (aoi sora) instead of the titular 蒼い月 (aoi tsuki). Furthermore, the second line is completely new.
- The second verse is completely different, with the last line being very audibly 貴方を愛しています (anata o aishiteimasu).
- The refrain isn't entirely clear, it might already have been "Blue & Die".
- The verse after the refrain is the same as the MISSA version, except for the third line. When it's sung the second time, the 見ていた (miteita) is left out.
- While the last verse of the MISSA version is new, the demo version simply repeats the previous verse again, this time with the 見ていた (miteita) included.
|Release Title||Release Date||Song Title||Notes|
|業 / 蒼い月||1992.02||蒼い月||–|
|1997.6.27 COWBOY WORLD||1997.06.27||–||Background music.|