Jump to navigation Jump to search
PHALARIS is Dir En Grey's eleventh album.
|Disc I (CD)|
|3.||The Perfume of Sins|
|Disc II (CD, Limited & Deluxe Version)|
|1.||mazohyst of decadence|
|2.||ain't afraid to die|
|Disc III (Blu-ray/DVD, Deluxe Version)|
|1.||DOZING GREEN (Acoustic Ver.)|
|5.||Devote My Life|
|11.||The World of Mercy|
|17.||Sustain the untruth|
|LP (2023 Deluxe Version)|
|B1||The Perfume of Sins|
|Type||Catalogue Number||Early Preorder Bonus Gift
(Until April 18, 2022)
|Record Shops Preorder Bonus Gift||Shinya × VILLAGE VANGUARD STORES|
(Until June 1, 2022)
|TOWER RECORDS||HMV||Amazon||Rakuten Books||7net||Other Record Shops|
(Kanzen Seisan Gentei-ban)
|Original keychain ×1
(1 randomly picked out
of 5 different designs)
|Sticker A||Sticker B||Mega Jacket
|Clear Pouch||Mini smartphone
(5 designs available)
(Shokai Seisan Gentei-ban)
|SFCD-0271~272||Pin button badge ⌀76mm|
(1 design only)
|SFCD-0273||Not applicable||Pin button badge ⌀44mm|
(1 design only)
- Among all Dir En Grey albums, PHALARIS has both the least number of tracks on the main disc, as well as the least number of tracks on disc 2. It's also the first album since DUM SPIRO SPERO (2011) that was pressed on a regular CD, instead of a Blu-spec CD2, as well as the first album since THE MARROW OF A BONE (2007) without any behind-the-scenes footage. Despite all of this, it's also the most expensive Dir En Grey album, not counting the LP versions of UROBOROS (2008) and DUM SPIRO SPERO (2011), with a price of ￥9,900 for the Blu-ray Deluxe Version.
- Interestingly, it's also the first release with a censored live performance. During Devote My Life, the Olympic rings were retroactively blurred, likely to prevent legal repercussions.
- The release came with multiple printing errors:
- The product price printed on the obi of the Deluxe Version was switched:
- Misprint: ￥3,400 (税抜価格 ￥3,740) [*￥3,400 (tax out ￥3,740)]
- Correct: ￥3,740 (税抜価格 ￥3,400) [*￥3,740 (tax out ￥3,400)]
- The URL on the leaflet included in all versions has an error:
- The day kanji of the application deadline for the sign event is wrong:
- Misprint: 2022年6月22日(木)23:59迄
- Correct: 2022年6月22日(水)23:59迄
- In the booklet, the romanisation for the kanji 現 (utsutsu) in 現、忘我を喰らう is mistakenly written as "Utsusu"
- The live performance's setlist isn't reflected correctly on the tracklist, with the SE after DOZING GREEN (Acoustic Ver.) and INWARD SCREAM after Ranunculus being absent.
- Interestingly, the SE has its own chapter when playing the video, but it can't be selected in the menu. INWARD SCREAM is located in the same chapter as Ranunculus.