|These are the lyrics of the 2002 version of this song. You can find the lyrics of the 2013 version here.|
Koyoi wa harusame Namida to kandō no dorama ka na?
Tonite it is showering. Is it the start of a epic drama?
|These lyrics were translated by an uncredited translator.|
- The word 廃棄物 is usually read as "haikibutsu". Both "gomi" and "haikibutsu" mean "trash" or "garbage".
- The last line of the lyrics is not sung and not included in the official translation.
- In the official translation, the word at the end of the first three verses is left untranslated. They mean:
- 胚胎 (Haitai) – Germination
- 胎毒 (Taidoku) – Congenital eczema
- 爛漫 (Ranman) – Glorious