Mado kara itsumo to kawarazu Sakura ga kaze ni
From the window, I can see the cherry blossoms blown by the wind as usual.
|These lyrics were translated by an uncredited translator.|
- The two lines at the beginning aren't included in the GAUZE album's booklet or band score. They are:
- この部屋できっと僕は一人で命無くすのだろう (Kono heya de kitto boku wa hitori de inochi nakusu nodarō) – I know my life will end here alone in this room.
- 誰も見つけることの出来ない花を…君が… (Dare mo mitsukeru koto no dekinai hana o…kimi ga…) – Flowers nobody can find…you…
- Some of the lyrics appear as part of the poem 304号室、春と僕 (304-gōshitsu, Haru to Boku) in Kyo's second poem book, 前略、お元気ですか、最果ての地より名も無き君に愛を込めて…, released in December 2004.
- An unplugged version of this song was performed on December 22 and 25, 2007.
|304号室、白死の桜 Sub Dub Mix||改-KAI- (2001)|
|304号室、白死の桜 (Unplugged Ver.)||–|